Laser Hair Removal

Laser Hair Removal in Saffron Walden

Looking for a more permanent hair removal option? Bare Beauty, based in the market town of Saffron Walden has the very latest in Laser Hair Removal, also known as Diode Laser or IPL Laser.

How does it work?


Laser hair removal treatment uses a chilled hand piece to cool the skin surface as wavelengths of light travels through the skin to the hair follicle.

The light is absorbed by the pigment in the hair follicle, causing enough heat to shrivel the follicle and terminate hair growth. During the process, the hair will be destroyed and over the following days and weeks, you’ll notice the hair begin to fall out leaving the skin feeling smooth and hairless.

The hair you see on the skin will be removed with each treatment; your hair has a cycle so with each treatment more of the hair follicles are targeted. It’s recommended that you have a course of treatments to effectively target all of your hair follicles.

It’s estimated that at any one time you can only see 30% of the hairs on the skin; the remaining 70% remain dormant which is why when you shave or wax, it’s a continual process.

How many sessions will I need?

You will require between 8 – 10 treatments to effectively target all of the hair follicles. Treatments are usually booked between 6-8 weeks apart, during this period you’ll feel the next phase of growth come through on your skin surface.

Looking to Get Started?

At Bare Laser, we’ll always advise you on what to expect and how well you can expect treatment to work specifically for you. The first step to this is booking a consultation with us; here we’ll go through any concerns, health conditions and create a treatment plan so you know what it will cost and how long it will take.

Our consultation is free, however, should you wish to proceed, we will perform a patch test to ensure you do not experience any adverse reactions to the treatment. The patch test is charged at £10 and can be redeemed against your first appointment.

Click here for prices and bookings.

Scroll to Top